Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN A MONTH

What the hell is wrong with me?? *sigh*

What happened in the last month... well, shit.

My friend Thomas had her baby. There was drama.

The father of my children took our kids overnight for the first time in a long time. There was drama. While it wasn't his fault, spending the day in the ER with my daughter for stomach pains and high fever was an ultimate sucktastrophe and in the end she was fine.

My boyfriend went out of town for work for the first time since I've moved in and IT WAS HORRIBLE. I slept with the lights on. I'm such a p-word.

I went to two birthday parties and a Holiday party at a martini bar all in one day and didn't hurt myself or anyone else. I'm pretty sure I should get some kind of award or medal or patch with high score written on it. Just a suggestion.

We painted my daughters room. It's pink, of course. We get to Lowe's and she runs up to the color section that should have said 'Most Expensive Colors in the Fucking Place' above it and grabs the one she can't live without. Thank you, "Berry Much" (the paint color).

I think that sums it up, so don't cry about not knowing my life's details because, really? It was pretty fucking boring. And filled with drama. But the boring drama shit no one likes to hear.

I spent yesterday afternoon heaving Chinese food, which I'm going to dub poisonous, hence forth. I will miss you, Egg Rolls. Today my lunch consists of a can of soup I can't bring myself to open (for fear the smell will trigger my gag reflex) and an icee of the blue raspberry persuasion. I love saying that word. Rasp-berry.

I want to have people over for Super Bowl, I think... but I'm conflicted because I've slipped into hating everyone again and just want to make a bunch of fun food for Capt. Awesome and I and drink beers and get fat and watch some football. The last time I stopped talking to everyone I cut all my hair off. This will never happen again. Mostly because I've learned it's much more constructive to just get a new tattoo instead.

Next Post: My New Tattoo.

1 comment:

  1. Youre back! woohoo!!! haha Rasp-berry, that was funny.
    Why do you hate everyone right now? DONT CHOP OFF YER HAIR!!!!!! That is something that I always regret....get a tattoo on your back or something, that way you cant see it if you decide you dont like it.
    Thanks for the great dane/pony suggestion. Any ideas where I can find a pink saddle? hehe

    ReplyDelete